How to buy any type of Chandelier?
What is Chandelier and how many types? If you want to know before buying Chandelier to add luxury and beauty to our own home.
For those who love the style of luxury homes, we believe that chandeliers. Must be one of the home decors in the dream, of course, in fact, the price of Chandelier is not expensive as thought. It depends on the design. Nowadays, it is quite a choice. What information do you know before you buy Chandelier? Go to the answer as well.
The chandelier is a decoration of the ceiling. In the past, it was made of wood. Use a candle to light. It is found in the churches or houses of the rich. After that, the design of the chandelier. It started to change the format and size. To match the modern house and use with light bulbs.
The type of chandelier
– Antler Chandeliers: Antler chandeliers are made from resin, suitable for decorating rustic or country houses. It also applies to contemporary and contemporary style homes as well.
– Bowl Chandeliers: This type of chandelier will look like a cup. Most bulbs use only one bulb.
– Cage Chandeliers: Cage Chandelier Variety of shapes The geometry is curved or bending into other shapes that are beautiful.
– Candle Chandeliers: Choreographer Only the candlestick design is suitable for the use of light bulbs instead of candles.
– Crystal Chandeliers: Chandeliers made of crystal. It is a form that has been around since ancient times. Today, there are many color variations and different materials.
– Drum Chandeliers: Chandelier with a cylindrical lamp made of metal fabric or other materials, the inside is both multi-tube and a single lamp.
– Empire Chandeliers: Classic French Style chandelier adorned with many crystals. Suitable for decorating the room to add luxury.
– Flush Mount Chandeliers: Suspended Shades Installed with direct Suitable for decoration in rooms with low ceilings.
– Lantern Chandeliers: Chandelier Lantern Design Decorated around a steel frame with glass. But some models do not.
– Linear Chandeliers: chandelier comes in the form of a steel frame. Light bulb with a rectangular or rectangular frame. Suitable for installation above a dining table or kitchen bar.
– Mini Chandeliers: Small Chandelier Suitable for limited spaces such as work rooms or eating corners.
– Orb Chandeliers: A chandelier with multiple circular steel frames. The house is decorated with many styles. Whether it is a loft or modern style.
– Sputnik Chandeliers: Chandelier named after the world’s first satellite. Composed of many lamps are beautiful, but also look unique.
– Teardrop Chandeliers: The chandelier has a wide range of narrow chassis, mostly decorated with crystal bars. Elegant design
– Tiffany Chandeliers: The Chandelier is named after the stained glass designed by Louis Comfort Tiffany, owner of Tiffany Studios in New York. 1900 is currently being modified by the conversion to other types of glass, such as glass steak, etc.
How to buy a chandelier
The first step in buying a chandelier. We must first know where to decorate chandeliers, bedrooms, kitchens or bathrooms, but most of them are popularly decorated hall and dining room. There is no need to install the chandelier at the center of the room. It can be installed over the furniture in the room, such as over the table, sofa or area to make it stand out. It will become a point of view and make the room look better as well.
Once the place has been installed, the chandelier will be installed. Choose a chandelier style to match the place, because Chanderdiary is a component in the room. So it should not stand out or look too alien. Here are some simple tips to buy the right chandelier. Let’s find a few samples with the picture of our room to the seller. It’s easy to introduce and make us choose Chanderdirect. But how do you feel about the style? Consider the satisfaction of yourself. Maybe the style is matched by the cross or not together, it may make the room look beautiful like us.
We need to determine the size of the chandelier to fit the space. In terms of width, the width and length of the room are measured in feet. Then both of them combined. Then change the unit from feet to inches. This will be the size of the Dandelion Caliber that suits the area to be installed. If you install a chandelier to fit a sofa, seat, or any point in the room. Change the size and width of the room as the size of the seat. It can be measured from the length of the wall to the middle of the seat. Then do both numbers together. Finished, then multiplied by 2, changed to inches. This would be the size of a suitable chandelier. Parts for chandeliers installed in the dining room. Choose from approximately 1/2 or 2/3 of the table width. Or choose a size less than the width of the table down to about 12 inches and when the appropriate size of the center line of the chandelier. The height of the chandelier must also be calculated. Let us measure the height of the room from the ceiling down to the floor in feet. Then multiply by 2.5 or 3 to get the height of the chandelier to fit the room size.
In addition to the size. The height of the chandelier is equally important. Let us adjust the height of the bottom chandelier to a distance of about 7 feet from the floor, but if installed chandelier in the dining room. If you have a ceiling height of more than 8 feet, then adjust the chandelier away from the table to eat about 36-40 inches.